How to install OBS Notifier
Installing the OBS Notifier
In short, you just need to download OBS Notifier and connect to obs-websocket.
Tip: If you need to view screenshots in full resolution, you can open them in a new tab.
1. Install OBS 28+
3. Run OBS Notifier (you may need to unblock the file, but this is usually not required)
4. In OBS, open the obs-websocket settings (steps 1, 2). Turn on the WebSocket server (step 3). Show connection information (step 4). Copy the server password (step 5).
5. In OBS Notifier, paste the previously copied password and click
Connect. You may also need to specify the ip:port if the port in the
obs-websocket server settings window differs from the standard one in
OBS Notifier. Just enter localhost:[port from server settings], e.g.
6. Change the settings at your own choice
7. Close the settings window. The application will remain in the tray.
That’s all you need for all available notifications to work.
Get OBS Notifier
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.